Career Opportunities: Project Coordinator – Field Operations
Stash Energy Inc. is based in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Stash is a leading producer of energy storage solutions, products, and related services. The Stash product is the only thermal battery for heat pumps which reduces the cost of power by storing energy when cheap, clean power such as wind or solar is underutilized, and using it when demand is high. This helps the planet by reducing carbon emissions from utilities covering peak power demands with carbon-based power purchasing and enables the growth of renewable power generation. A start-up with a vision to scale globally, Stash is now investing in new team members to help scale our company. Join an exciting work environment and help build the future of sustainable energy.
The project coordinator will work with the Business Development Director to ensure each customer project is running smoothly and on time. Stash field projects start with pre-contractual project development, contract review and budgeting, through to satisfactory end customer installations and references. Duties will typically include planning the project, monitoring its progress, coordinating meetings and members of the project team, engaging with customers on-site and subcontractors, using a variety of tools and skill sets to accomplish those main objectives.
As project coordinator, you will be ensuring the client's needs are looked after. The ideal candidate will be comfortable consulting with clients and must possess excellent communication and time management skills. The ideal candidate will have project management experience and strong skills with field project development and progress oversight. S/he will be expected to prepare and present regular progress updates to appropriate management channels, ensuring the customer support and innovation that we seek is being achieved.
As part of your day to day, you will provide new clients a successful experience installing Stash units. You will be responsible for rolling projects out for the various clients we work with. The Project Coordinator must be able to demonstrate an understanding of how our clients function and the core capabilities of our product and software solution(s). You are responsible for ensuring new projects satisfy both client and internal business objectives.
Objectives of this Role:
• Liaise with management and clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
• Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Coordinate internal and external resources; ensure projects remain in scope, schedule and budget
• Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt to achieve maximum benefit and positive outcomes
• Assign roles and tasks to sub-contractors, based on individual contract agreements
• Build the skill sets of individual team members, contractors and capture overall learnings for the company
• Achieve organizational goals while upholding standards and best practices
• Ensure that all parts of an assigned project are processed, organized and progressing according to predetermined timelines and deliverable dates
• Assist in assigning project tasks to relevant parties (including internal team or sub-contractors) and check in for status updates
• Develop and maintain project performance to track overall progress and specific milestones
• Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverables
• Assist in onboarding new clients, defining their requirements and achieving end results.
• Create continued valued experience for clients
• Advocate for customer needs cross-departmentally and work with all levels of the organization
• Act as a support escalation point and expedite resolution for product, and/or software issues
• Ensure clients are maximizing their use of the platform, and conduct check-ins regularly
• Maintain high level of interaction with clients via internet stream, email and phone
• Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks, including, but not limited to data entry
• Assist in creating logistic plans for rollouts, launches and activations
• Maintain product knowledge and a clear understanding of the products/solutions sold to the client
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or related field • 2+ years project management experience
• Hands on experience with managing clients and teams
• Proven success in a corporate setting, working with all levels of management
• Bilingual (French) not required but is an asset
• Computer skills: MS Office applications, project management, accounting, CRM
• Start date: Immediately or no later than May 30th
• Job Type: Full-time
• Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your CV and introduction to HR@stash.Energy